Our bike locations
Download the Mobile app ‘Linka Go’ and use it to unlock our internet enabled bikes.
We have now launched our bikes at the following locations:
On Sustrans regional route 12 – ‘The Tudor Trail’
- Penshurst Place in Penshurst (Family friendly and at the start of Sustrans route 12 mainly off-road cycling to Tonbridge)
- The Plough in Leigh (Just around the corner from Haysden Country Park and Sustrans route 12 mainly off-road to Tonbridge or Penshurst Place & Gardens)
- Chiddingstone Castle (Country lanes to explore around Chiddingstone and Hever)
- Bore Place (A stones through from Bough Beech reservoir and cycling distance to Weald, Chiddingstone & Hever Castle)
- The Poacher & Partridge in Tudeley (Explore the Medway flood plains, famous Chagall stained glass windows and Pembury Walks)
On Sustrans route 21 – ‘The Forest Way’
- The Spa Valley Railway in Groombridge (Just off the flat, family friendly Forest Way off-road cycling route through to East Grinstead)
- Tablehurst Farm in Forest Row (Just off the flat, family friendly Forest Way off-road cycling route through to East Grinstead)
- The Anchor Inn in Hartfield (Just off the flat, family friendly Forest Way off-road cycling route through to East Grinstead)
- The Nevill Crest & Gun in Eridge (Walk down from Eridge Rocks to join the Sustrans route 21 and wonderful High Weald scenery through Groombridge and then onto the Forest Way).
On Sustrans route 21 – ‘The Cuckoo Trail’
- Horam old station platform in Horam – (directly on the flat, family friendly Cuckoo Trail off-road cycling route from Heathfield to Polegate)
- Herstmonceux Castle near Pevensey – (the amazing Castle sits on the edge of the Pevensey marshes and a stunning flat cycle ride around the lanes down towards the coast.
- Chilley Farm shop near Pevensey – (directly on Sustrans cycle route 2 lanes that connect the Cuckoo Trail with the coast via the beautiful Pevensey marshes)
On Sustrans route 17 – ‘The Pilgrims’ Way’
- The Dirty Habit in Hollingbourne (Turn right out of the carpark of this amazing pub and there is miles of off-road cycling or turn left then it is small country lanes and undulating splendour that is the Piglims’ Way)
Near Bewl Water and Scotney Castle
- The Vineyard in Lamberhurst (Back lane cycling distance to Bewl Water and Scotney Castle)
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram at wearecountrybike for up to date news on new venues or email us asking us to update you when we launch new sites – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations of all bikes are also searchable on the interactive map contained on the Mobile app. Once you have downloaded the app and entered your details you can hire bikes from any of our partner venues by simply scanning the QR code on the bike.