Please stay safe whilst using our mobile phone app enabled bike hire : Advice on COVID-19
Please note that dues to the way we operate our business where our bikes can be hired by the Linka Go Mobile phone then it is not possible to guarantee the bikes have been cleaned between each and every hire. We clean and service the bikes at least once a week but cannot be sure someone has not ridden or touched a bike in the interim.
We are therefore asking our customers to help us out with the following:
- Please sanitise your hands before and after riding one of our bikes and to wear gloves. We have provided hand sanitiser units at each of our operational venues to allow you to do this. Avoid touching your face when you haven’t washed your hands.
- Please consider other users and people around on the cycle routes and venues we have our bikes stationed at and follow sensible precautions as advised by the NHS and the government.
- If you are self-isolating as you are unwell with coronavirus symptoms or because someone in your household is unwell, please do not use our bikes at all.
We are keeping a close eye on advice from public health bodies and our local authority partners, and will update our operations and information for users as and when required.
As a business we are also taking steps to reduce risk to our team and the general public:
- We are a family business and we will stay home and isolate if experiencing any symptoms as outlined by the NHS, or if family members are showing symptoms.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves when cleaning and servicing the bikes so not to risk exposure either from us to the bikes or from the bikes to us
- We will ensure hand sanitiser units are available at all of our venues that are operational and the levels are checked each week when servicing the bikes
If you have further questions about using our bikes then please just call us on our number at the top of the website or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
For any health concerns please follow NHS and Government advice.
Tim & Suzy
Co-founders Countrybike ltd